Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Serendipity at the Net

What I like most about the internet is its serendipitous nature. The other day, I stumbled upon a beautiful blog that talks about media (particularly Indian). Now, I've become a regular at sans serif. It sure is a golden mine for journalist like me. Shekhar Gupta's letter to his staff is a musr read for Nepali reporters and editors alike.

Similarly, Media Helping Media maintained by David Brewer is also worth visiting. International Journalist Network has this impressive training material for journos. Also read this obitury on Iraqi journalist Sahar Hussein Ali al-Haydari who was killed in Iraq recently.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Deepak Jee,
Thanks for relevant information. I liked Shekhar Gupta's no nonsense letter to his colleagues. Though, I do not belong to your profession, I can guess how helpful such expressions are.

Thanks!

Paribartan